This update tries to simplify the information available to all our customers by presenting it in 5 major points which you should read before contacting us about shipping/delivery issues.
- We can ship goods to all locations WORLDWIDE.
- Our shipping is FREE!
If you wish to clarify the progress of your order, simply login, click on MY ACCOUNT inn the top navigation bar and then click on ORDERS.
- Depending on the destination of the parcel and the origin of the stock (London/International HQ), you will get two postage references that identify the parcel and its destination. They are usually a combination of one or two initials and a sequence of numbers, also known as Tracking Number and will identify exactly where the parcel is an any given time. We use two different shipping operators and you will be encouraged to visit their official web sites in order to track and trace your packages. Dont worry about the different refs. for the parcel services now as you will be provided with these as soon as your parcel(s) are shipped. Again, if you wish to check the status of your order just go to MY ACCOUNT, then ORDERS and check the status of processing which is either showing:
- WAITING FOR PROCESSING – this means your order was received but not processed (your credit card was not charged)
- PAYMENT OK – this means your card was charged and the order is being processed for shipping.
- SENT – this means your order was sent. A tracking nr. should be visible.
If the status of the order is showing other than one of these titles than your order may be in stand-by due to an unsuccessfull transaction or a problem with stock for which you will be informed for action to be taken.
- We use DHL for all Express dispatchs and Chronopost or Parcelforce for LAND dispatchs.
LAND Dispatches will take aprox. 4/5 working days to reach any destination in Europe. Express Dispatches will take aprox. 2 working days for Europe and 3/4 days for the rest of the world, after the order reach the status SENT.
- IMPORTANT: You may be liable to pay import duties from customs. Please check with your local authorities if you are not sure. We are not responsible for any costs incurred from customs and border control.
If you are unhappy with your order, you may return it to us within 10 days of receiving it, for an exchange.
We will not refund any order that was correctly sent according to the specification of style/colour/size. If you have changed your mind, dont like the style, fit, etc be aware that you will only be able to exchange the order or have a credit note.
Bear in mind all sale items under £20 (GBP) will only be returnable for a CREDIT NOTE or exchange. Styles priced £15 and £20 are discontinued and are not available anymore. Please understand exchanges for such orders are subject to change of styles and/or colours.
Also understand we WILL NOT REFUND THE POSTAGE FEES FOR RETURNS unless the order was wrongly shipped.
We will only process FULL REFUNDS (including postage fees) for full price items that were wrongly shipped or are deemed defective (unlikely).
Please email us prior to returning any item informing us of the reason so we can update the order online and be ready for when the package turns up in case of exchanges.
We will instruct our operators to collect from you if there is any mistake with the original order or defectives. If that is not possible, we will be forced to ask the customer to send the package to us and refund the necessary costs.
This 10 days period is calculated based on the shipping date mentioned in the invoice enclosed in the package and the date the returned goods come into our warehouse. Returned goods must be in their original condition-labelled, not worn or damaged, and with the original packaging.
- Returns for exchanges:
When returning for exchanges have in mind we will not refund difference in prices if over £20. When this happens we will issue a Credit Note.
To Return or Exchange:
Each order from Leather or Nothing is sent with a specific packing slip and our return address details.
Here`s what to do:
1. Wrap the item in its original packaging
2. Place packaged item(s) in appropriate parcel/packaging.
3. Please wrap and seal the package securely, and place the return label on the box.
Unfortunately, we are unable to refund any costs incurred. So remember to be sure about what styles you are ordering as you will end by spending some serious cash returning the goods if you’re thinking of ordering 2 or more pairs in order to choose just ONE and return the rest.
If you cannot locate the return address label, send the item to:
Leather Or Nothing
Novi Pazar , 36300
Leather or Nothing is only able to accept items for return which were originally purchased from our web site. Returns which have no accompanying packing slip will NOT be accepted. Articles which have been used outdoors and are damaged or worn will NOT be accepted and will be sent back.
We can not be responsible for any return/exchange due to incorrect size ordering. In such cases refunds will not have in consideration the post fees and all exchanges (new posts) will be debited at the same value of the original post fee.
If you are still not sure about the size to order, get in touch with our Customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) and they will help you out!
Confirmations of credit will be sent to you via e-mail. Please contact our customer service department if you have any further enquiries.
We are happy to offer a repair service on minor, repairable, defects and will collect and deliver back to you if the problem takes place in the first 3 months of wearing after the purchase date. After this period the core elements of the shoe are usually not a case for dispute and most of defects arising will be caused by wear and day to day use, so we can not be held responsible for such defects. You can still send them to us for a repair but postage costs will be incurred.
We warrant that you will be entitled to the benefit of any warranties or guarantee given to you by the sole supplier in the site: Leather or Nothing.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
You warrant that the information entered onto the Order Form is true.
Where we sell to you under a consumer transaction (as defined by the Consumer Transactions (Restrictions on Statements) – Order 1976) your statutory rights are not affected by this Agreement.